State Govt. Aid: Madhya Pradesh
Financial Care - Madhya Pradesh
In case this is incorrect or you want us to include additional details, please do let us know
How to apply
The patient has to give application
in prescribed from to Collector of the District in the name of Director Public Health & FW
- Application form can be collected at
- Office of the District Collector
- Office of District Chief Medical and Health Officer
- Office of the District Civil Surgeon
- District Hospital
Amount of assistance
From Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 2,00,000
State Illness Finance cheque/amount is provided directly to the treating or referred hospital or institute directly
- The estimate of the recognized institution (Economy class ) shall be attached for giving grant .
the application is forwarded to the Secretary, State Illness Assistance Fund
- Certificate regarding income status (below Poverty line) family from District Magistrate / Collector / Sub Divisional Magistrate.
- Certificate from Civil Surgeon regarding the status of Disease.
5th Floor, Satpura Bhawan, Bhopal - 462004
Guidelines on govt website
Register for regular updates