Financial Assitance to Cancer Patients in Assam
In case this is incorrect or you want us to include additional details, please do let us know
Amount of Assistance
- Rs.2,00,000 per member per year
- Provision of transport Allowance (Rs.300/- per visit)
- Out of state treatment economy return by air fare for the person and for an attendant
- For out of state treatment Rs. 1000/- per day to a maximum of Rs. 10,000/- per day provided the
number of days matches with the hospital length of stay and treatment days.
- Note: There is provision for cashless treatment at selected hospitals for members.
How to apply
Application Form should be submitted manually or by post to
The Office of the Mission Director,
National Rural Health Mission, Assam,
Saikia Commercial Complex,
Srinagar path, Christianbasti,
G.S. Road, Guwahati-05
- All students studying in government schools are covered under this project by the education department Assam
- Assam resident needs to get enrol himself/herself at authorised kiosks to become a member.
- Free for Below Poverty Line (BYL) Families
- For families having income Rs.5 lac or below Rs.100/- per year for each member of family will be charged.
- Card validity is for three years for beneficiary not belonging to below poverty line.
A sum Rs. 100/- will be charged as premium for Non BYL member for renewal every year form second
- Photograph of the Patient (Attested by Doctor)
- Income certificate by Circle Officer(Attested)
(Original to be produced at the time of submission of Application Form)
- Residential Certificate (Attested)
- Bills (Original)
- Discharge Summary / Prescription (Attested)
Phone : (033) 2214 1902 or (033) 2253 5278) or
Read online here [Link 1]
List of panel hopitals [Link 2]