State Govt. Aid:Punjab & Haryana
Both Punjab and Haryana have relief funds to support cancer patients in the state
If the details are not up to date or you want us to include details of another scheme,
please provide the details here
Chief Minister’s relief fund - Haryana
- Medical certificate taken within a period of six months.
- Application should be submitted to village Office/Taluk Office/Collectorate
Mukh Mantri Punjab Cancer Raahat Kosh Scheme (MMPCRKS) at Punjab
- Copy of Required Residence Proof
- Attach Attested photocopy of Laboratory Report
- Proof of prior financial support received
- Detailed estimate of cost of treatment after the date of application (with break up
and tentative time schedule) from the hospital where the treatment is going on
- Two passport size photographs attested by concerned doctor
- If belonging to SC/ ST, documentary evidence thereof.
- Diary Certificate by Civil Surgeon/ Medical Superintendent.
If late by 7 days from date of Diary, then attach Certificate by respective Deputy Commissioner with
Guidelines and Application form
Register for regular updates